Tampa Bay Abortion Fund
The Tampa Bay Abortion Fund removes financial and logistical barriers to abortion access. It specifically assists pregnant people with low incomes seeking abortion at abortion providers in Florida’s Pinellas and Hillsborough Counties:
- Tampa Women’s Health Center
- All Women’s Health Center of Tampa
- Planned Parenthood on Bearss Ave
- Bread & Roses
- All Women’s Health Center of Countryside
- All Women’s Health Center of St. Petersburg
- St. Petersburg Women’s Health Center
Other providers and clinics we work with:
- Dupont Clinic, Washington, DC
- CARE Clinic – Bethesda
- AWH – Lakeland
- Michael Benjamin MD/BSSI, Fort Lauderdale
Contact the Fund with the information below or by filling out the form.
The Tampa Bay Abortion Fund is a proud recipient of grants from the National Women’s Law Center, NNAF’s Collective Power Fund NNAF, and NNAF’s Rapid Response/Emergency Relief.