Tampa Bay Abortion Fund
TBAF removes financial and logistical barriers to abortion access. We specifically assist pregnant people seeking abortion at providers in several counties surrounding Tampa Bay. We partner with numerous out-of-state clinics for Floridians over 15 weeks.
Abortion is STILL legal in Florida!
See below for information on our Tampa Bay Area clinic partners.
If you’re over 15-weeks EGA, TBAF can help!
Interested in information about Self-Managed Abortion with Pills? Read more at tbafund.com/sma
How to Get Assistance:
Contact us by filling out the intake form, linked above. Ensure that you first have an appointment at one of our partner clinics listed here. If you’re in need of financial assistance towards your appointment, don’t forget to ask the clinic to screen you for the national funding assistance programs.
You may also call our Intake Line: 727.314.3956, however, responses can take up to 48 hours. We ask you fill out the webform for a faster response.
TBAF is partnering with out-of-state clinics to continue assisting those seeking abortion care, even after HB5 has gone into effect.
TBAF will continue to provide updated information to those seeking abortion care. While we wait for the courts to respond, this new law has gone into effect starting on July 1st, 2022. (Read more updates here.)
If you are seeking care after 15 weeks, and are not sure where to start, you can read more about our partner clinics here. If you have questions, give us a call at 727.314.3956 or fill out our intake form.Some of our new partners include the clinics listed below.
TBAF’s Out-of-State Clinic Partners
(Supported for Florida Residents):
- Hope Clinic for Women – (Granite City, Illinois)
- Planned Parenthood (PPSLR) Fairview Heights – (Fairview Heights, Illinois)
- Whole Woman’s Health in Baltimore – (Baltimore, Maryland)
- Cherry Hill Women’s Center – (Cherry Hill, New Jersey)
- Park Med – (New York City)
- DuPont Clinic – (Washington, D.C.)
- Washington Surgi-Clinic – (Washington, D.C.)
- Boulder Clinic – (Boulder, Colorado)
- A Woman’s Choice – (Charlotte, North Carolina)
- A Woman’s Choice – (Raleigh, North Carolina)
- VCU Health – (Richmond, Virginia)
- Southwestern Women’s Options – (Albuquerque, New Mexico)
For other resources (helplines, info about abortion, links to other Abortion Funds, info about self-managed abortion, etc), please visit: https://tbafund.com/resources/
Want to get involved?
Quick link for recent updates: https://linktr.ee/tbafund